Policies – COVID19
Sanitary and Hygienic Measures
The health and well-being of our guests and staff have the highest priority for us, and we are committed to providing the highest standards of service, cleanliness and hygiene.
We are closely monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) and, in accordance with local health authorities and guidelines established by the World Health Organization, we have introduced multiple health measures:
- Sanitation of the whole property before the seasonal opening;
- Regular and deep disinfection of the property at shorter intervals;
- Hand sanitization stations throughout the property;
- Daily temperature check of hotel staff for COVID-19 symptoms;
- Activate communication with local doctors;
- Strict hygiene protocols with suppliers;
- Request to fill out a confirmation form for all customers;
- Measurement of guests’ temperature at check-in for COVID-19 symptoms
Our hotel accepts the Holiday Bonus provided by the decree n. 34 of 2020. Guests must follow the following procedure
- Customers must request confirmation of the benefit due on APP IO
- Customers must communicate their intention to take advantage of the holiday bonus when making the booking request
- Customers who do not communicate their intention to take advantage of the holiday bonus at the time of booking will be refused the use of the holiday bonus at the time of payment.
- No promotion or reduction of the minimum stay policies will be applied to customers who benefit from the holiday bonus
- When paying the amount due, the customer who intends to use the bonus must communicate their tax code and the unique code assigned by the authority
- The staff at the reception will verify the applicability and the maximum amount of the applicable discount and issue an invoice as required by the rules
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policies For the 2020 Season
We have revised our cancellation policy to offer our guests more flexibility due to government travel restrictions:
- All guests who have booked a non-refundable rate at our hotel, directly or through an agency, can postpone the booking to July 2021 without penalty.
- All guests who have booked a refundable rate with our previous cancellation policies, but must cancel at the last minute for ascertained health problems or government travel restrictions, can postpone the booking to September 2020 without penalty.
For all guests who intend to book now directly or through an agency, Hotel will apply the following cancellation policies
- If the reservation is canceled 15 days before arrival, the advance will be refunded.
- If the reservation is canceled between 15 and 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total stay will be charged.
- If the reservation is canceled between 7 and 1 days before arrival, 70% of the total stay will be charged.
- In case of no-show (no-show), the full amount of the stay will be charged.
In the event that the guest is forced to cancel his reservation due to proven health problems or government restrictions on travel, Hotel will withhold the advance payment and offer the possibility to move the travel date to a future date, within September 2020, with no penalty.
Changes to the reservation may be subject to availability and changes in the room rate.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any specific request and information
We look forward to hosting you on the island of Procida